Help your students become strong readers and spellers with this fun Phonemic Awareness Center. Students will have a blast sorting the pictures by whether they contain the same beginning, middle or ending sound.
With over 350 cards included, this activity will provide your students with endless opportunities to isolate sounds in the initial, medial and final position.
You can grab this resource at over 90% off with the ULTIMATE PHONICS CENTERS BUNDLE here:
You don’t want to miss this deal!
HOW TO USE:
Print, laminate and cut out the bears. Attach to paper cups using tape. Choose a set of cards and have students sort the pictures by whether they contain the same sound.
- 140 Initial Sound Cards
- 70 Medial Sound Cards
- 110 Final Sound Cards
- 30 Initial Sound Cards with Blends
THIS MUST-HAVE RESOURCE IS:
- Perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade students.
- Easy to prep! Simply print, laminate and cut out.
- Contains initial, medial and final sound cards. Differentiation is easy and learners of all stages can benefit from this resource.
- Great for phonemic awareness practice.
- Easy to store. Use the included cover labels to organize the cards for easy retrieval.
- Versatile! Use it in small groups, whole-class or one-on-one.
You can grab the bundle here: