Help your students become strong readers with these Read and Clip Cards! Aligned with the Science of Reading, this will be your go-to resource for making phonics learning irresistibly fun and effective!
With over 500 cards included, this activity will provide your students with endless opportunities to read decodable words. They are perfect for independent decoding practice that is targeted and engaging.
You don’t want to miss this deal!
HOW TO USE:
Students choose a card, decode the word, and clip the matching picture.
- Over 500 cards are included covering various phonics skills including CVC words, FLSZ, digraphs, blends, magic e, soft c, soft g, -y, trigraphs, r-controlled vowels, vowel teams, diphthongs and so much more! Plus, cover labels are included so that you can easily organize and store the cards. See the preview for more details.
THIS MUST-HAVE RESOURCE IS:
- Perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade students.
- Easy to prep! Simply print, laminate and cut out.
- Filled with different phonics skills to cater to various phonics levels. Differentiation is easy and learners of all stages can benefit from this resource.
- Science of Reading aligned with a systematic scope!
- Great for targeted phonics and decoding practice. Just choose the set of cards that contains your phonics focus!
- Easy to store. Use the included cover labels to organize the cards for easy retrieval.
- Versatile! Use it in small groups, whole-class or one-on-one.
- Flexible. Simply print what you need!
You can grab the bundle here: