Your students will love completing these 2D and 3D shape centers! There are so many fun and diverse activities included which are all designed to help your students master all things related to shapes! There are 12 centers included in total. Most of the activities include both a 2D and 3D version where applicable.
The activities included are:
1. I Spy Shapes – Students locate all the real-life pictures that match the 2D and 3D shapes.
2. Pattern Block Shapes – Students create the shapes shown on the cards using pattern blocks.
3. Shape Clip Cards – Using mini-clips, students select the answer that matches the shape at the top of the clip card. Includes both a 2D and 3D version.
4. Spin a Shape – Students spin the spinner and locate the shape on the sheet and color it in. Includes both a 2D and 3D version.
5. Shape Monsters – Students feed the monsters by sorting the shapes by whether they are 2D or 3D.
6. Real Life Shapes – Students choose a card and color the shape that matches it. Includes both a 2D and 3D version.
7. Shape Identification – Students match the 2D and 3D shapes to the picture mats.
8. Pattern Block Mats – Students create a picture using pattern blocks.
9. Guess the Shape – Students read the clues and guess which shape is being described. Includes both a 2D and 3D version.
10. Shape Puzzle – Students match the shape names and properties to the shapes. Both a 2D and 3D version are included.
11. Shape Mats – Students build, trace, explore and identify 2D and 3D shapes.
12. Building Shapes – Students build the 2D and 3D shapes using playdough and toothpicks.
Please check out the preview for more details!
Both a USA and AUS/UK version are included.